- D2.36 Communication solutions for information exchange in the smart delivery of electrical energy
- D2.38 A framework for Electric Power Utility (EPU) operators to manage the response to a cyber-initiated threat to their critical infrastructure
- D2.40 Cyber risks and cyber security for the next generation of digital systems in Electric Power Utilities
- D2.42 Synchronization and time distribution in communication networks for time-sensitive distributed operational applications in the power grid
- D2.43 Enabling software defined networking for EPU telecom applications
- JWGD2/B2.39 "Design, deployment and maintenance of Optical Cables associated to Overhead HV Transmission Lines"
- JWGD2/C2.41 Advanced Utility Data Management and Analytics for Improved Situational Awareness of EPU Operations
JWGB5/D2.46 Application and management of cyber security measures for Protection & Control systems
To access the JWGB5/D2.46 web site, please connect to the SC B5 web site.