- D2.36 Communication solutions for information exchange in the smart delivery of electrical energy
- D2.38 A framework for Electric Power Utility (EPU) operators to manage the response to a cyber-initiated threat to their critical infrastructure
- D2.40 Cyber risks and cyber security for the next generation of digital systems in Electric Power Utilities
- D2.42 Synchronization and time distribution in communication networks for time-sensitive distributed operational applications in the power grid
- D2.43 Enabling software defined networking for EPU telecom applications
- D2.44 Usage of public or private wireless communication infrastructures for monitoring and maintenance of grid assets and facilities
- JWGD2/B2.39 "Design, deployment and maintenance of Optical Cables associated to Overhead HV Transmission Lines"
- JWGD2/C2.41 Advanced Utility Data Management and Analytics for Improved Situational Awareness of EPU Operations
Communication solutions for information exchange in the smart delivery of electrical energy
This working group aims to provide a comparison of experiences, assessments, implementation scenarios and migration plans for the communication infrastructure in order to prepare guidelines for the electrical power utilities who are planning the deployment and/or evolution of their telecom infrastructures for information exchange in the smart delivery of electrical energy.