- D2.36 Communication solutions for information exchange in the smart delivery of electrical energy
- D2.38 A framework for Electric Power Utility (EPU) operators to manage the response to a cyber-initiated threat to their critical infrastructure
- D2.40 Cyber risks and cyber security for the next generation of digital systems in Electric Power Utilities
- D2.42 Synchronization and time distribution in communication networks for time-sensitive distributed operational applications in the power grid
- D2.43 Enabling software defined networking for EPU telecom applications
- JWGD2/B2.39 "Design, deployment and maintenance of Optical Cables associated to Overhead HV Transmission Lines"
- JWGD2/C2.41 Advanced Utility Data Management and Analytics for Improved Situational Awareness of EPU Operations
JWGD2/B2.39 "Design, deployment and maintenance of Optical Cables associated to Overhead HV Transmission Lines"
Optical cables associated to overhead HV transmission lines have become the main medium to support the telecommunications needs of HV Power utilities (Operation, Protections, Maintenance…).
The aim of this JWG is to produce practical guidelines according to the experience of different power utilities in the design and deployment of HV line optical cables and their maintenance. These guidelines will focus on OPGW cables as well as on OPPC cables.